Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Essentials.


Ali Edwards' challenge this week was to look at what we find essential to scrapbook. Here I've posted a photo of my scrap space (a corner of my kitchen) and a photo of my essentials. I use a Fiskars paper trimmer, sharp scissors also by Fiskar, Glue Dots, and Creative Memories Photo Mounting Squares and (not shown because I'm currently out) Tape Runner - by far my favorite adhesive! The pens are from Creative Memories, a sharp black and a sharp silver. I am a bi-lingual scrapbooker, I speak both Creative Memories page based and other paper based pages. So I didn't put paper in my essentials, because sometimes it's not. I'm really into mini books right now, so lots of cardstock - I love Bazzill and lots of patterned papers. I'm loving stamps right now, just as simple accents, and paint. I also enjoy ribbon and buttons. I have a basketful of punches, and while I use the circle and square frequently, mostly they just make me happy.

No comments: