1. Juno - perfect tempo, great acting, perfect story.
2. P.S. I Love You - ok a chick flick, but a really ooey gooey one.
3. Atonement - but don't go if you're looking for a pick-me-up.
4. 27 Dresses - purely for the romance and Katherine Heigl.
5. Definitely, Maybe - well done, complex but believable.
ok...6.Sweeney Todd - it's Johnny Depp singing, what do you want?
7. Jumper - doesn't take the story very deep, but it's fun.
8. The Jane Austen Book Club - all chick flick, all of the time.
9. Into the Wild - so beautiful, and a true story that makes one think.
10. Dan in Real Life - hearbreakingly funny.