Thursday, June 19, 2008

Gratitude Everyday.



Today I am grateful for:

1. You Ali, your influence over my scrapbooking has really been strong. Still your influence over my attitude and perspective has been much stronger. I really notice little things in my life, and even when it's only for the moment in my mind I celebrate them. Thanks.

2. Watching my son kick the soccer ball around while waiting for soccer camp to begin today. He looked so natural and happy. He is a reluctant sports guy - much more into drawing and stories - but there is a gift in being in your body and just moving.

3. The beautiful place I live - Redwood forests reaching down to the coast. Everything is blooming and the light (especially midmorning and late afternoon) is wonderful.

4. Sick days - we have a bug going through our family and today is my day. Nice to be able to go back to bed and know everything at work will be fine.

No comments: